400 Flagship DR PH-1206 Naples, FL 34108
- MLS Number: 221023608
- Type: Condo-Town Home
- Development: Vanderbilt Beach
- Subdivsion: Regatta
400 Flagship DR PH-1206
Naples, FL 34108
- Total Area: 1750 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 2000
Sweeping water views over Vanderbilt Bay to the Gulf of Mexico can be yours from Penthouse 6. Recently updated with all new Samsung stainless appliances, new interior paint, pendant light fixtures, motorized window treatments, custom closets, and Optical internet which makes work and life easier. A new air conditioning system was installed March 2021. This 12th floor Penthouse has 10.5 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors leading to the lanai allow abundant amounts of light. French Doors open onto the lanai from the master. A rare 2 car private garage is included with this property. Only a 5 minute stroll to the beach, or Ritz Carlton or choose to stay onsite and swim in one of two pools, there are 2 grilling areas, a gym and a 55 slip marina, kayak or paddleboard in the Bay. Mercato, home to Whole Foods, shops, dining and a leather chaired movie theatre is down the street. Music and Art is housed in Artis Naples, then on to the charm of downtown Naples and fine dining. Don't miss this chance to own your piece of Paradise. Regatta is Pet Friendly.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Underground parking
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Canal view, Waterview, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Style: Penthouse
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property MapGo to street view!
Request Information on Condo-Town Home
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties