9811 Gulf Shore DR 202 Naples, FL 34108
- MLS Number: 221021555
- Type: Condo-Town Home
- Development: Vanderbilt Beach
- Subdivsion: Le Dauphin
9811 Gulf Shore DR 202
Naples, FL 34108
- Total Area: 2174 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1994
C1790 - Le Dauphin, the most exclusive & sought after building on the beach! Rarely available stunning 3 bedroom directly on the sand with amazing sunsets! Reimagined open floor plan with 9ft ceilings, marble flooring, spacious living room & dining room off the open kitchen. Custom sleek pear wood cabinetry, Sub Zero & Miele appliances, dramatic backsplash & huge utility room. Dreamy master suite overlooks the Gulf with oversized luxurious sparkling white master bath complete with free standing tub & separate vanities.Experience the amenity rich environment including privileges at the beach club just steps away! Offers private dining & bar plus a calendar of events. Spend the day at the spa, fitness center or reserve a cabana poolside for you & your guest. Enjoy beverages from your lounge chair with beach butler service. Amenities include a fire pit, private dining & Tiki bar. Golf membership available. The Naples lifestyle you have dreamed of. Le Dauphin offers a pool, tennis & docks. BBQ, on-site manager, electric hurricane shutters, secured lobby & garage, air-conditioned storage on first floor for beach chairs etc. Enjoy!
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property MapGo to street view!
Request Information on Condo-Town Home
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties