9101 Vanderbilt DR 1-302 Naples, FL 34108
- MLS Number: 221019019
- Type: Rental
- Development: Vanderbilt Beach
- Subdivsion: Chateau Vanderbilt
9101 Vanderbilt DR 1-302
Naples, FL 34108
- Total Area: 1420 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1990
STAY AND PLAY, right here in Chateau Vanderbilt, where WIDE-OPEN WATERFRONT VIEWS swaddle this coastal abode on VANDERBILT BAY. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath residence offers an open layout with thoughtfully curated furnishings and finishes in a light coastal palette, perfectly setting the tone for your beach vacation! The kitchen has new white cabinetry, backsplash, and granite countertops and overlooks the combined dining and living areas with straight-through views to the expansive bayfront lanai. Chateau Vanderbilt has a phenomenal location just around the corner from Vanderbilt Beach and near a plethora of fine, casual, and outdoor dining options, as well as upscale shopping at Mercato, Pavilion, Waterside Shops, and more. The community has under-building parking, a saltwater swimming pool on the bay, and tennis courts are available just up the street. Naples offers unlimited opportunities for enjoying the tropical lifestyle Southwest Florida is famous for, including fishing, sunset cruises, Naples Botanical Gardens, Naples Zoo, and public golf courses. The arts are also nearby at Artis Naples. Book now, as this one is every vacationers dream!
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Gated community
- Exterior: Balcony
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Furnished
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Underground parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Family room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Lagoon view, Waterview, Gulf access
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property MapGo to street view!
Request Information on Rental
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate